K-12 Student Art Assessment and Virtual Exhibition
2017 Virtual Exhibitions!
Congratulations to all of the winners of the 2017 K-12 Student Art Assessment and Virtual Exhibition! FAEA would like to thank all of the students, teachers, and schools that participated this year.
Students that received an "Award of Excellence" or an "Award of Excellence with Distinction" are featured in their school division's virtual exhibition. Additionally, a separate exhibition features all K-12 student artworks that received a perfect score with the "Award of Excellence with Distinction."
2017 Elementary Virtual Exhibition
2017 Middle School Virtual Exhibition
2017 High School Virtual Exhibition
2017 "Award of Excellence with Distinction" Virtual Exhibition
Please share these virtual exhibitions with your students and their parents, administrators, and other teachers!
2018 K-12 Student Art Assessment
and Virtual Exhibition Overview
The purpose of the program is to serve as a statewide assessment for visual art and promote the achievements of students enrolled in visual art classes throughout Florida.
2018 entries will be accepted from November 1, 2017 - March 5, 2018. Log in to your Member Account to submit your students' entries.
- The teacher must be a current FAEA member
- You may enter one (1) entry per student
- You may enter as many students as you would like
- There is a $5.00 entry fee per entry
- All forms of media are accepted
- All photographs used for entries should be JPG files
- Signed release forms must be sent to the FAEA office by Monday, March 12
Selection, Judging Process, and Rubrics
Judging will take place in April, and results will be sent out in May. Selection criteria is based on these 4-point rubrics:
Guidelines for Digital Submissions
Prize structure as offered by Sargent Art.
NEW PRIZE STRUCTURE FOR 2018
FAEA is pleased to announce that Sargent Art will generously sponsor prizes for the FAEA K-12 Student Art Assessment and Virtual Exhibition!
Sargent Art will provide student and teacher prizes as follows:
- Best in Show
- The overall winning student will receive a cash prize of $1,000.
- The overall winning teacher will receive classroom art supplies worth $1,500 (Retail value).
- One winner in each of Elementary School, Middle School, and High School (three (3) winners total)
- Students receive art supplies worth $100 (Retail Value) and a certificate.
- Teachers receive classroom art supplies worth $300 (Retail value).
Sargent Art will send a Participation Gift to each school after receiving from the Principal the following information (to be emailed directly to Sargent Art): 1. School enrollment number; 2. Number of Art Teachers; 3. Number of entries submitted to K-12 Student Art Assessment and Virtual Exhibition. Form provided during submission process.