2017 Member Virtual Exhibition
Extended Deadline: September 4th!
Submissions for the 2017 Member Virtual Exhibition are being accepted through September 4, 2017. FAEA believes improving programs based on members' recommendations and the 2017 format will provide the best show to date.
2017 Member Virtual Exhibition Rules:
- Artwork entered has been produced in the past five (5) years
- Artwork entered has not have received a FAEA Members Virtual Exhibit award in the past (5) years (artists are eligible to win each year, individual works are eligible to win once)
- Cost per entry: $10
- Maximum number of entries per member (artist): 5
- Entry categories:
- Retired Member
- Active Teaching K-12 Art Teacher Member
- Active Supervisor/Higher Education/Museum Member
The Village, 2014
2017 Prize Sponsors Included
- American Educational Products
- Blick Art Materials
- Dade Art Educators Association
- Highwater Clays
- Imagination International, Inc.
- International Education Programs
- Pacon Corporation
- Royal & Langnickel Brush
- United Art & Education